Welcome friend! We are Irina and Mindi, Co-Founders of Pure Grace. Our mission, passion and vital need is to equip and empower women like you to live purposeful lives. We come to you with a combined 35 years of teaching and speaking as well as guiding others to become more joyful, faithful, generous people and live balanced lives.
We are business partners, running buddies, and best friends, who care for each other’s families with thought and regard like they are our own, but most importantly, we are beloved children of God.
Pure Grace is Born: July 2015
For many years we attend a little church in a small town in Southeastern Wisconsin. In 2015 we sensed a growing need in the women of our congregation and our community, a longing for connection, direction and, well, more Jesus. Since God gifted us both with a great desire to teach, share our love for Christ and enable others to celebrate their gifts, talents and beauty, Pure Grace and our first small group study, Life on Purpose, was born.
God doesn't want your faith in a Sunday Box.
Here at Pure Grace we are dedicated to creating a community for you to grow and flourish, to live out your faith first, not as an after thought.
You might be wondering what sets Pure Grace apart? We have carefully crafted tools and resources for you to create an environment for women to thrive, share and be empowered; never forgetting how unique, beautiful and different each of you are.
Trust.Seek.Pray.Decide.Act in whatever you do and purpose will follow!
Get to know us a little better - Meet Mindi & Irina
Testimonials from some Life on Purpose attendees:
- Every day we have challenges and obstacles, and it can be easy to concentrate our attention on those obstacles rather than turn our eyes to the opportunities that those obstacles present. They say it takes a lot to train your mind to switch from negative thinking to positive thinking. They say you need to surround yourself with people who inspire you. Irina and Mindi do exactly those things. Those ladies inspire people and encourage everyone to switch to positive thinking. I love reading their encouraging quotes in the morning that give me a boost to start my day right! Thank you, ladies, for bringing out the best in people! – Irina B., Madison, WI
- Thank you Irina and Mindi. I need your encouragement and inspiration in my life. – Julie B., Delavan, WI
- Thank you, your class changed me. You both have touched my soul. I find myself really grateful for what I have and making more time for the people in my life, even more than before. - Susann H., Delavan, WI
- Beautiful messages. So many a-ha moments! Thanks ladies, you truly are being used by God and blessing others. – Sonia M., Atwater, CA
- Spoke very clearly to my life and how I can continue to improve me. And do so with courage! – Julie L., Edgerton, WI
- I really needed to hear what was said at the Life on Purpose class. I have spent the last couple of years not thinking I was good enough. You really say it how it is and I need that. – Julia R., Delavan, WI